How To Book
You can either book directly contact the clinic on +92 321 333 0303 to schedule an appointment or fill-out the form online.
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULE / NO SHOW
We understand sometimes it is necessary to reschedule or cancel appointments. Therefore, please notify us 48 hours prior to your appointment time and we will gladly reschedule your reservation.
All services will require a full deposit once an appointment is made.
Your deposit will secure your appointment.
To avoid losing your deposit you may cancel and reschedule 48 hours prior to your appointment. This deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Lateness: if you are later than 5 minutes your appointment will be canceled and your deposit will be forfeited.
Book In-Call / Out-Call Appointment
:: IMPORTANT ::
PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT CLIENTS MUST:
- Ensure you do not eat 4 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- It is HIGHLY recommended that clients take a shower before coming in for treatment.
- You are required to complete and sign a short consent form.
- Clients with severe health conditions should consult with their healthcare professionals prior to booking Hijama Wet Cupping
- Clients should wear comfortable and loose clothing for their own comfort.
- Women are to be off their menstrual cycle when receiving Hijama Wet Cupping.
- The tiny superficial cuts can feel itchy after Hijama. It is recommended to apply black seed oil to help with the healing process. Do not scratch or itch where the Hijama was performed.
- Hijama tends to make clients feel very relaxed and sleepy. It is important to stay active for at least 2 hours after Hijama.
- Clients should avoid workout for at least 24 hours after Hijama.
- Avoid showering for 2 hours post treatment. This will allow the skin to produce natural oils to help with the healing process.
- Digesting dairy products places a heavy burden on our body’s detoxification system, so avoid consuming milk, cheese or other dairy products after Hijama.
- Clients can eat after Hijama. They should drink plenty of fluids, eat raw fruits and vegetables, and avoid processed and packaged foods.